From a young age, James was fiercely competitive and began his athletic journey with little athletics at the age of 5. This passion for sports led him to a successful and professional career in Rugby Union, CrossFit and the Australian Olympic Bobsled team and has recently taken on high-level endurance sports such as Ironman and Hyrox Pro races.
Throughout these years, James has amassed high knowledge in various types of sport disciplines. This knowledge has given him a clear expertise in all forms of endurance capacity and pacing, and how to apply them to all types of sport.
Additionally, James has a love for coaching coaches and athletes on all things efficiency tips and lifestyle factors that affect performance. No matter what he’s doing, his journey reflects a deep love for fitness, unwavering commitment, and the drive to inspire and coach others toward health and happiness.
- 2-time Long Course Ironman Finisher
- 5-time 70.3 Ironman Finisher
- 2nd place Australian Hyrox Melbourne Pairs
- 4-time Individual CrossFit© Games Athlete
- 11-time CrossFit© Regionals Athlete
- 2-time CrossFit© Invitational Pacific Team Member
- CrossFit© Level 1 Trainer
- 2020 Australian National Bobsled Team (Brakeman)
- 6-time State Rugby League Captain
- 2-time Australian Team Junior Rugby League Player
- Australian Institute of Sport Rugby League Player 2005-2008
- Owner of Phyba Sports Supplements
- Owner of CrossFit Soul 365
- WRPC Powerlifting State Champion
- 2nd Place Victoria’s strongest man (Under 80s)
- Certificate 3&4 in Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning, Olympic Lifting & Power Lifting Certificates
Copyright 2022 Bambu Training